Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun



My family is awesome and we had a great time for Christmas this year.  Although I got very few pictures from it.  I'm a moron and left the battery to the camera on the charger at home.  :(  But we took
some good pictures from our Christmas Eve Bash at my Mom's house.
Each of us "kids" did a Christmas activity.  Jennifer, my sister, had all the children act out Luke 2.  It was fun.  This is Morgan being a Wise "Man". And Mace was playing Joseph.  The kids didn't really get it though, they did have fun.  Gabriel played the angel Gabriel, big stretch for him.  We decided to do something a little more secular, we had the kids make reindeer food.  It was fun.  For the recipe contact my beautiful wife. 
The best thing we did though was what we did with presents.  Instead of all the kids exchanging gifts this year, we found a family that needed a little boost, and we bought for them.  It was great to see the way Mace got into to it and suggesting things.  I loved the fact that we showed the kids that it's not always about what you get, it mostly about what you give.  My mom did an awesome thing this year and made each of the kids blankets of there own.  Mason got a Utes blanket!  She said I couldn't have it, :_( sad.  But it's really cool looking.  Morgan got, what else, a princess blanket.  They both love them.  
Also, my wife was good to me again this year.  She got me a Red iPod, I don't know how she knew, I hinted so subtly.  Hehe.  

No comments: